Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Day in the LIFE...

I've decided to use this blog as a diary, sharing little tidbits of my real life with my favorites. Today started with coffee in bed, (papaBEAR is always up long before me, working on videos or photo sets) I caught up with email, weather and the "news". We decided to go for breakfast around 9am and were out of the house to start our day! After breakfast we went to get our photo taken ( strange, being fully clothed) for our passport renewal. Some shopping for warm weather clothes, and misc stuff to pack when we move. Tomorrow morning we have the appointment at the passport office, and we'll be one step closer. We leave the United States in a couple months for...let's just say " somewhere warm". No more winter for us! Bikinis and siestas, that's the life for me! When we got home it was snuggle the puppies and take a nap. PapaBEAR woke up horny (well, actually went to nap horny) so I put the dogs out and came back to bed naked. He had an idea he was gonna get lucky, so he was already in the buff. We played with each other a bit and then I sucked him a minute, by then I was quite wet and jumped on. It didn't take long grinding on him, before I gushed, and we changed positions. He mounted me and thrust deep into my warm, pulsating pussy...cumming hard inside me, it was awesome. We lay there breathing heavy for a minute, then duty called- the dogs wanted in...haha such problems! Now, here I am with a light dinner eaten, sitting in front of the tv, relaxing at the end of the day. papaBEAR is at the computer, editing the latest video (you can go here to check them out >>> http://clips4sale.com/studio/60087 ), and the pups are hanging out. Hope you enjoyed the behind the scenes today, be sure to "follow" the blog and you'll catch all the new posts. I'll post pictures and tidbits a couple of times a week, thanks for being a fan! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment